carpet cleaning selby
Carpet cleaning Wetherby
Nothing can beat that new luxurious look a new carpet gives to a room. But, all too soon, everyday use takes its toll. However carefully you treat your carpets over time they inevitably become soiled and start to look a little tired and grubby. With professional cleaning you can bring them back to life again giving a fresh look and feel to the whole room.
To achieve my exceptional cleaning standards, I don't just use any old cleaning methods. It is my philosophy that if you want the highest quality cleaning service, you need to use the most up to date techniques and tools to obtain these. Not only do I employ the latest techniques but I also use eco-friendly, non-toxic cleaning solutions are also my standard choice.
I offer my customers a more thorough and deeper clean due to my immensely powerful petrol powered truck mounted carpet cleaning machine. Which are renowned for their power and speed of operation. They simply can't be matched by small electric portable carpet cleaning machines, used by many carpet cleaners in Wetherby. Furthermore truck mounted carpet cleaning machines offer unrivalled suction power, water pressure and heat. My specialised cleaning process is designed to allow me to clean deeper into the carpet pile. Therefore It gets the job done to the highest possible standard, leaving most carpets dry in about 5 hours.
Carpet and upholstery whether in a domestic or commercial environment in Wetherby benefit from regular cleaning and maintenance to improve their appearance and prevent premature wear. Having one of the most powerful and advanced cleaning machines available, allows me to clean deeper and more efficiently than most other carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning companies in Wetherby.
To maintain a clean look and feel, carpets require regular care which will also extend their life as well as ensure good general hygiene. Hot water extraction (steam cleaning) is recommended by most carpet manufacturers, as this is the only way to clean a carpet or your upholstery properly. This is my preferred method and with the power of the my truck mounted carpet cleaning machine I can clean deeper into the carpet pile leaving your carpets feeling cleaner and fresher. My extensive cleaning process will guarantee your much loved carpets and upholstery are cleaned to a high standard. In order to be safe for you and your family all my products are eco and pet friendly.
General care tips:
- To prevent dirt from outside being trodden into your carpets and soiling them by doubling up on doormats. Keeping one on the inside and one on the outside of each entrance to your home.
- Act immediately when dealing with spillages to prevent staining and blot the area with an absorbent cloth, working from the outside in. Never rub it as this can cause irreversible damage to the carpet fibres. Rinse with cold water from a spray bottle then blot dry.
- Keep your carpets dust free and keep those fibres plumped up by vacuuming your home a least twice a week, at an absolute minimum.
- Carpets should be cleaned professionally a minimum of every 12 months, more often if you have children and pets.
- Protect your carpets from the sun as UV rays can cause fading of carpet fibres.